unban request

ACHTUNG dies ist das ALTE Forum!!

Das neue gibt es unter https://discourse.bohramt.de!

unban request

Hello there,
    I'd like to ask for unban for my Steam ID STEAM_0:1:425085 as I don't think it's fair that I'm banned. I got banned for saying that I tried cheating and that it was fun, both of which is true. Nevertheless, I never cheated in official match, practice match or on public server. I tried cheats with friends on LAN to get to know how it works, I needed to know it because I was admin of many national competitions such as WCG qualifier, Czech and Slovak ESL division etc. I can prove everything I said.

Never in my life I used cheats to get advantage over someone else, I play fair and I don't want to be called cheater. I can move on without being able to play on your server, despite the fact that I like playing there, but I don't want to be called cheater, I don't deserve it.

Thanks, Daniel
    Hello my friend, stay a while an listen! ;)

As you can see, we've got a bansystem here on bohramt.de

Players can upload their demos and bohramt admins can proove them. While I was watching such a demo with a real cheater on it, all other players on the server became angry about this cheating guy. Suddently you wrote, that you cheat too.

In your Position, head of czech cs ESL and also head czech WCG qualifier admin, you shouldn't write those statements in such a situation. You should know for yourself, what those statements can cause...

See you the next time on bohramt.de cs 1.6 server :wink:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Plugstar“ ()